Three Steps for Admissions
Submit your completed application with the items listed below:
- Completed New Student Application – View/Download
- $100 Application Fee (one time only and non–refundable) Pay online with PayEd (use invoice number 100).
- Current school transcript of grades; plus final grades from the previous year (when available)
- Standardized test results from the past two years (when available)
- Recommendations (optional)
- Copy of Passport (for international students only)
Once your application and accompanying materials have been received they will be reviewed and an admissions decision will be made. You may be contacted for a student/parent interview. The interview may be conducted in person or via telephone, Skype or WeChat. Additional testing and additional information from the current school may be requested. Middle and high school students may request a shadow day.
Families who are applying through the Affordable Tuition Plan must submit a FAST application.
Once you receive your acceptance letter, return your Registration Agreement with your $2,500 non-refundable Registration Fee to secure your seat. Pay online with PayEd (use invoice number 200).
International students will then receive their I-20 to secure the F-1 visa. International students who are applying for the Homestay program will be asked also submit a Homestay Questionnaire.