UPDATE: Construction is underway!
New Dulles Campus
For over fifty–five years, the Fairfax Christian School has had a commitment to academic excellence. It is our mission to create scholars and to give our students a competitive advantage which will last their lifetime. Our graduates attend top universities in the United States and around the globe.
To carry our mission into the 21st century and broaden opportunities for our students, we will be opening a new, state–of–the–art campus in Dulles, Virginia, just north of Washington–Dulles International Airport.
The new campus, with space for over 400 students, will feature:
- Large, light–filled classrooms, including science labs, computer, art and music rooms to enhance our learning environment.
- Spacious library for thousands of books and a comfortable, interactive learning experience.
- Performance hall with flexible space that seats up to four hundred people.
- Sports facilities including a large gymnasium, locker rooms, playground, athletic fields and golf practice facilities.
- Over five acres of undisturbed park–like land, including a tranquil babbling brook.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the new Dulles Campus?
The new campus is located at 22870 Pacific Boulevard in Dulles, Virginia. It is a ten minute drive from our current location. To get there from our Vienna campus, take the Dulles Toll Road west to Route 28 north. Then take the second exit on Old Ox Road west. Make a right on Pacific Boulevard and the school will be located on your right.
When will the new campus open?
The Dulles campus is scheduled to open during the spring semester of 2018. The school will move as soon as the facilities are ready and will offer free school bus shuttles to help families with the commute.
How will the new campus affect tuition rates?
The Fairfax Christian School is committed to maintaining our tuition policies when we move into the new campus and will continue to offer our generous financial aid and scholarship programs.